HELM is engaged in six methanol production facilities in Trinidad and Tobago as well as in Oman.
HELM has additional holdings in production facilities for acetic acid and vinyl acetate monomer in Saudi Arabia, and for liquid fertilizer, melamine and ammonia in Trinidad and Tobago.
In the field of biotechnology HELM has 3 participations in Germany and is also involved in the development of special transdermal healing plasters.
HELM holds numerous investments in production companies in order to strengthen the marketing activities:
- Methanol Holdings (Trinidad) Ltd., Trinidad & Tobago
- Oman Methanol Company LLC, Oman
- International Acetyl Company Ltd., Saudi-Arabia
- International Vinyl Acetate Company Ltd., Saudi-Arabia
- Richter-Helm BioLogics, Germany
- Richter-Helm BioTec, Germany
- Amarin Technologies S. A., Argentinia