Article no.: HMO Acetone
Acetone is a worldwide marketed and distributed product by HELM and is used in the solvent industry.
- Click & Collect от 1 0,00 € Вкл. 0,00% НДС
- DHL от 1 0,00 € 5,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- DHL Express от 1 0,00 € 11,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- Fedex от 1 0,00 € 6,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- TNT от 1 0,00 € 8,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
The Acetone distributed by HELM is produced during the manufacture of Phenol. It is an excellent solvent. Thanks to the ease of handling (no special storage tanks are required and an easy transportation), there are many applications for Acetone in the field of solvents.The Acetone sold by HELM meets the highest standards of quality. The high purity and low Benzene content needs to be mentioned in this respect. Because of the long lasting experience in the marketing of Acetone, HELM is a reliable long-term partner for customers and suppliers. With a vast number of loading possibilities HELM can ensure short delivery times.
Examples of applications
Acetone has a role in the production of Methyl Methacrylate (precursor to Plexiglas) and Bisphenol A (a precursor to polycarbonate plastic). Other fields of application include paints and varnishes, pharmaceutical raw materials and cigarette filters.
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in rail tank cars
- Bulk in road tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank container