Article no.: HMO Diethylene Glycol
HELM AG sells DEG in Europe. The product is a feedstock in the manufacture of polyester resins and polyols.
- Click & Collect от 1 0,00 € Вкл. 0,00% НДС
- DHL от 1 0,00 € 5,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- DHL Express от 1 0,00 € 11,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- Fedex от 1 0,00 € 6,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- TNT от 1 0,00 € 8,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
HELM AG sells approx. 460,000 tons of ethylene glycol per year, making it one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. Diethylene glycol contributes the second-biggest share of these 460,000 tons, with 47,000 tons. The product range includes monoethylene glycol (MEG), diethylene glycol (DEG) and triethylene glycol (TEG). In its role as a services provider, HELM develops individual marketing and supply models for its partners in the chemicals industry.
Examples of applications
DEG is primarily used as a feedstock in the manufacture of polyester resins, and it serves as a solvent in the production of industrial resins. Polyester resins are found mainly in textile products (sportswear, carpets, upholstery). Special types of fibres are also used in the automotive industry (seatbelts, airbags) and in the construction and transport sectors (ropes, tarpaulins).
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in rail tank cars
- Bulk in road tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank containers
- In drums or ibc