Article no.: HMO Ammonium Nitrate
Because ammonium nitrate (AN) contains 100 % ammonium nitrogen, it has the advantage that it provides the plant with nitrogen quickly and at the same time does not lose nitrogen to the atmosphere.
- Click & Collect от 1 0,00 € Вкл. 0,00% НДС
- DHL от 1 0,00 € 5,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- DHL Express от 1 0,00 € 11,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- Fedex от 1 0,00 € 6,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- TNT от 1 0,00 € 8,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
Ammonium nitrate (AN) is a granular or prilled, in general white nitrogen fertilizer, containing 34.0 % or 34.4 % nitrogen. It is produced through an acid-based reaction of ammonia with nitric acid. AN is a Class 5.1 hazardous substance. In some countries it is used restrictive or strictly prohibited because of the danger of explosion. Russia represents the biggest country of production worldwide.
Examples of applications
Ammonium Nitrate is being used either for fertilizer blending operations or for the direct application by the farmer. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of AN from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 34,0 - 34,4% min.
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 34,0 - 34,4% min.
- Granulometry (1-4 mm): 95% min.
- 25 kg Bags
- 50 kg Bags
- 500 kg Big Bags
- 600 kg Big Bags
- 1.000 kg Big Bags