Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Article no.: HMO Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Calcium ammonium nitrate is a white, grey or brown fertilizer which supplies the plants with nitrogen.
- Click & Collect от 1 0,00 € Вкл. 0,00% НДС
- DHL от 1 0,00 € 5,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- DHL Express от 1 0,00 € 11,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- Fedex от 1 0,00 € 6,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- TNT от 1 0,00 € 8,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN) is a granular or prilled fertilizer, containing 27% nitrogen. The combination of ammonium nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen makes CAN an universal and excellent fertilizer, which guarantees an optimal nitrogen supply for all plants. The high lime content of the fertilizer considerably improves the fertility of the soil, and therefore increases the growth and yield of the plants. Western Europe represents the biggest production region worldwide.
Examples of applications
Calcium ammonium nitrate is a nitrogen fertilizer which is mainly being used for the direct application by the farmer. CAN is also being enriched with sulphur and magnesium in order to fit the particular needs of the local farmers. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of CAN from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 27,0% +/-0,8%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (N): 13,5%
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 13,5%
- Also available with: Sulphur, Calcium
- Granulometry (2-5 mm): 90-95% min.
- 25 kg Bags
- 50 kg Bags
- 500 kg Big Bags
- 1.000 kg Big Bags