Article no.: HMO Diammonium Phosphate
Diammonium phosphate in the form of hydrogen phosphate is used in the agricultural sector, where it used as a compound fertilizer. Because of its nutrient composition, DAP is also referred to as 18-46-0 in the trade.
- Click & Collect от 1 0,00 € Вкл. 0,00% НДС
- DHL от 1 0,00 € 5,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- DHL Express от 1 0,00 € 11,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- Fedex от 1 0,00 € 6,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
- TNT от 1 0,00 € 8,90 € Вкл. 20,00% НДС
Diammonium phosphate (DAP) is a highly water-soluble nitrogen phosphate used in a number of multi-component fertilizer mixtures as well as in directly applied compound fertilizers. Aside from monoammonium phosphate (MAP), it is the world’s most commonly used phosphate fertilizer, with annual production reaching almost 50 million mt. Phosphates are mined in the form of rock phosphate. Phosphates react with sulphuric acid to produce phosphoric acid, which in turn reacts with ammonia. This process converts the poorly water-soluble rock phosphate into a water-soluble phosphate fertilizer that is easily assimilated by plants. DAP is a grey or beige-grey granular substance. DAP is sometimes impregnated with a dust-suppressant oil, giving it a dark brown colouring. To ensure the availability of the best possible product range for global distribution, HELM markets a range of different quality grades and colours from different sources.
Examples of applications
Aside from applications in the agricultural sector, DAP is also used to impregnate matches, and as a flame-retardant (for fighting forest fires).
- Total Nitrogen (N): 18% min.
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 18% min.
- Neutral Ammonium Citrate and water-soluble Phosphate (P2O5): 46% min.
- Water-soluble Phosphate (P2O5): 42% min.
- Particle size distribution (2-4 mm): 90% min.
- in bulk
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.